12 July, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by John to list 8 things about myself. He was tagged by Ernesto. I am tagging David.

1. My obsession for having each thing in the right place, each subject at the right time, each word in the right style, was not the well-deserved reward of an ordered mind but just the opposite: a complete system of pretense invented by me to hide the disorder of my nature.
2. I am not disciplined out of virtue but as a reaction to my negligence.
3. I appear generous in order to conceal my meanness.
4. I pass myself off as prudent because I am evil-minded.
5. I am conciliatory in order not to succumb to my repressed rage.
6. I am punctual only to hide how little I care for other people's time.
7. My head is only my house when it rains.
8. I ain't got no papers on you... I ain't got no papers on myself.

3 Comments:

Blogger John B-R said...

Beautiful. Those crazy Europeans and latin Americans ain't got nothin on this baby!

10:34 AM, July 12, 2007  
Blogger Ernesto said...

Wow.

7:46 PM, July 12, 2007  
Anonymous Joey Kurihara Piedra said...

Regarding your 7 thing:

"My Head is My Only House UNLESS it Rains."

Joey

P.S. I also have "a beef in my heart against this society."

10:54 PM, November 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home